Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Mission: Find a Goal!

I got a letter from a close friend last night; Sister put a little PS sticky note in with just a few lines on it.... It was to the effect of, "I don't think you'll be happy until you stop "running" from something, and start running towards a goal.  And that is all I will say."


Immediately as I read that, I thought of a blog I posted awhile back titled, "If life is boring, then likely you have no goals..." I don't know where I got that sentence, perhaps it was another friend of mine who spoke them to me at a time since passed.

Sometimes it really is the simplest of sentences that strike the most, eh? :-) I think I have some sort of goal, but there that darn Frustration Gap that some Mary Kay director was talking about...keeps getting my way! Lol. It's up to me to jump that gap, meaning I need to either change the goal or change the myself to meet my goal.

No comments: