Mom wrote me a letter and told me how proud of me she is...and that dealing with my sis is proof of my strength, my greatness but... as much as I want to believe it, I still feel like a lost soul. Struggling to stay afloat.
I'm trying to figure out what I want to do in life, but dude, it's kinda hard when there's nothing that I really seem to be leaning towards. Okay, that's not entirely true, there are several things, one I think I'd like, but, decisions are long for me.
"bored now"
I'm trying to figure out what I want to do in life, but dude, it's kinda hard when there's nothing that I really seem to be leaning towards. Okay, that's not entirely true, there are several things, one I think I'd like, but, decisions are long for me.
"bored now"
No comments:
Post a Comment